November 18 – December 23, 2017
Based on the movie classic that runs round-the-clock on television every holiday season, A Christmas Story, the Musical follows 9-year-old Ralphie Parker and his quest for the Holy Grail of Christmas gifts-an Official Red Ryder carbine-action 200-shot Range Model air rifle. You’ll enjoy all the iconic scenes from the movie: Ralphie’s friend, Flick, getting his tongue stuck to the flagpole; his brother, Randy, getting dressed in his snowsuit; the bullies, Farkus and Dill; the notorious leg lamp award; the bunny suit; and much more. Whether you have enjoyed the timeless movie or are experiencing the story anew, A Christmas Story, The Musical is a great way to brighten your family’s holiday season!
$25 Adults $22 Students/Seniors 60 & Above $18 Children 12 & Under!
- Online/phone ticket purchases will be held at the box office and available for pickup during normal box office hours, Wed – Sat 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- All sales are final, and there are no refunds available unless the show is canceled.
- There are no online “convenience fees”. Pricing is the same whether purchased online, by phone (805-583-7900) or at the box office.
- For special seating needs, please contact the box office at (805) 583-7900.
- Main lobby will open 45 minutes before show; House doors open approx. 20 minutes prior to curtain.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of management.
- A limited number of booster seats are available; ask an usher for assistance.
- The use of cellular phones, cameras, recording devices, radios, and pagers during any performance is strictly forbidden.
Just a few things to remember when purchasing tickets online:All purchased tickets will be held at box